2013 Chevrolet Express DIAMOND COACH Wheel Chair Accessible BUS
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price Call for Price
- 13154 dcb
- Western Reserve Coach Sales
2013 Diamond Coach
VIP Shuttle Bus
(NEW & UNTITLED - NO CHASSIS WARRANTY)
14 Passenger plus Driver = 15 --> NO Commercial Driver's License Required!
Wheelchair accessible: Two tie-down stations. Wheelchair lift by Braun.
Mileage: 1,000 transit miles from factory
ENGINE: 6.0 V-8, gasoline engine
Transmission: Automatic transmission - 5 speed overdrive
Brakes: Hydraulic Brakes
Electrical: High output amp alternator. High-idle system. Dual batteries.
Air Conditioning: Single compressor system for front and rear!
Heat: Rear heater positioned under a passenger seat
Overall Body and Chassis Dimensions: OAL- 22.5'; Height - under 10'; Width - 96" - at dual wheels
Seats: Mid-high back seats in Level 1 upholstery - gray vinyl.
OPTIONS Available from Western Reserve Coach Sales:
A. Additional paint, graphics, lettering, etc. available at cost. Call or email for more inquiries and quotes.
B. Other seats available for swap. Call to discuss options and costs.
C. Wheelchair lift can be removed and additional seats or storage racks installed.
DEALER INFO: Bus offered for sale by WESTERN RESERVE COACH SALES and BUSPRO1.COM of Alliance, Ohio. Western Reserve is a dealer of New and Used Buses, Commercial Vans, and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles.
For any more information on this vehicle, please contact Mark @ 330-221-2743 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about BusPro1.com and Western Reserve Coach Sales: We offer many NEW and USED buses. If you're looking for a USED bus, you have found the best source for used buses. Certified buses in our inventory are inspected before delivery so that they will pass most state bus inspections. If you are looking for a CHURCH BUS, NURSING HOME BUS, BUS for a MUSIC BAND, WHEELCHAIR BUS, AMBULETTE VAN, an ADULT DAY CARE CENTER BUS, CHILD CARE CENTER BUS, TOUR BUS, CHARTER BUS, LIMOUSINE BUS, COLLEGE BUS, FAMILY BUS - you name it, we have it or we can get it for you! Many of our customers have us find the bus they need, we bring it in, inspect it, make repairs, and delivery it to them. We can do the same for you. Buy your next bus from Western Reserve Coach Sales and BusPro1.com and you will not be disappointed! Other buses we have furnished: showroom buses, tour buses, charter buses, team buses, university and college buses, ambulette buses, medical transport buses, emergency personnel buses, child care buses, family buses, and more. You name it, we probably have done it!
Areas served: BusPro1.com and Western Reserve Coach Sales are located in Alliance , Ohio - 60 miles southeast of Cleveland , Ohio ; 25 miles east of Akron , Ohio ; 20 miles east of Canton, Ohio; and 30 miles east of Youngstown, Ohio. We are also conveniently located within a comfortable driving distance to Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania - 100 miles; Columbus , Ohio - 150 miles; Toledo , Ohio - 120 miles; Cincinnati , Ohio - 250 miles; and Detroit , Michigan - 200 miles. We have customers from all over the country including California , New York , West Virginia , Kentucky , New Jersey , Virgina , Utah , North Carolina , South Carolina , Florida , Georgia , Tennessee , Iowa , Illinois , Indiana , Alabama , New Mexico , Missouri , New Hampshire , Vermont , Rhode Island , Massachusetts , Connecticut , Delaware , Maryland , Wisconsin , and Minnesota . We have also sold buses to customers in Canada - Ontario , Nova Scotia , New Brunswick , Saskatchewan , British Columbia , and Quebec . Some of our buses have made it to Mexico and Central America , as well as Europe and the Middle East .
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl front
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Visors, driver and front passenger, cloth, padded
- Cup holders, 3 on the engine console cover
- Defogger, side windows
- Oil life monitor
- Lighting, interior with dome light and door handle-activated switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center includes fuel range, average speed, oil life, fuel used, ice warning, engine hours, average fuel economy, tachometer and maintenance reminders. (When (KO7) Dedicated Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) system is ordered, includes average speed, oil life, tire pressure monitoring, ice warning, engine hours, tachometer and maintenance reminders.)
- Heater and defogger with front and side window defoggers
- Headliner, cloth, over driver and passenger
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Audio system, radio provisions only. Includes alarm warning chimes, radio wiring harness, radio antenna and 2 front door speakers (Not available with (UM7) AM/FM stereo, (U1C) AM/FM stereo with CD player, (US8) AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player, (UYS) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and navigation or (UL5) radio delete.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tires, rear LT225/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Requires (R05) dual rear wheel configuration. Jack and spare tire equipment bracket are not included.)
- Tires, front LT225/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Requires (R05) dual rear wheel configuration.) Jack and spare tire equipment bracket are not included.
- License plate kit, front
- Flasher, heavy duty light emitting diode (LED), formerly known as SEO (8H9)
- Mirrors, outside delete (Not available with (5Q7) Upfitter option Blank Sail Panel Delete when ordered with (YF2) Ambulance Package.)
- Bumper, front painted Black with step-pad (Deleted when (ZR7) Appearance Package or (YF1) RV Package is ordered.)
- Grille, Black composite with single rectangular halogen headlamps (Not available with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- Air bag deactivation switch, frontal, passenger-side (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- GVWR 14,200 lbs. (6441 kg) (Requires CG33803 or CG33903 models, (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine, (GT5) 4.10 rear axle ratio, (XHF) front LT225/75R16E all-season blackwall tires and (YHF) rear LT225/75R16E all-season blackwall tires. Available with (KO7) Dedicated Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) system on CG33803 model.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Rear Axle, 4.10 Ratio
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Transmission oil cooler, external
- Body, standard
- Battery, 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Frame, ladder-type
- Fuel tank capacity, mid-frame and approximately 33 gallons (124.9L)