FR Conversions (FRConversions.com) delivers value, safety and functionality in their vehicles. Their minivan and fullsize van conversions are fit to meet your needs. FR Conversions is a top provider of innovative solutions in the second-stage vehicle manufacturing industry. FR efficiently produces durable, high-value conversions that passengers can depend on.
Western Reserve Coach Sales offers the wide selection of Conversion Vehicles provided by FR. See the selection below. Make sure to fill out the Vehicle Finder Form and a member of our team will reach out to you.
- The rear-entry minivan built by FR Conversions can be built on the Toyota Sienna and Chrysler Pacifica/Voyager chassis. The minivans are able to accommodate up to two wheelchairs with options for transporting stretchers. The rear-entry ramp is spring assisted, lightweight and wide which allows for easy loading and unloading. The ramp is also available in three different cuts, short, long, and super wide.
Western Reserve Coach Sales (BusPro1.com) offers the rear-entry minivan created by FR Conversions. Click the button below to learn more and visit FRConversions.com
- FR Conversions produces the durable, high-quality side-entry conversion for taxi and transit agency fleets. The side-entry van gives fleets an option for curb-side access. It is currently available with the Chrysler Pacifica/Voyager chassis. The easy-to-use, spring assisted, no rattle ramp eliminates the headache that comes with traditional ramps.
- Western Reserve Coach Sales (BusPro1.com) offers the side-entry minivan created by FR Conversions. To learn more, click the button below and visit FRConversions.com
- The Full-Size Vans created by FR Conversions offers a higher capacity with more configurable options. We can work with you to create whatever design you have in mind. FR Conversions creates Full-Size Vans on two chassis, the Ford Transit and the Ram ProMaster.
Western Reserve Coach Sales (BusPro1.com) offers the Full-Size Van created by FR Conversions. To learn more, click the button below and visit FRConversions.com
- The ambulances created by FR Conversions are industry leading in value, safety, and functionality. Their ambulance vans are 40 cents less per mile than any other Type II, crash tested, and designed by EMTs. The ALS and BLS ambulances come in different models equipped for Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support.
- Western Reserve Coach Sales (BusPro1.com) offers the four ambulance models created by FR Conversions, which include the Ambu-Box, Pioneer II, Pioneer II Elite, and the Intrepid. To learn more, click the button below and visit FRConversions.com
- FR Conversions has built the future of safe transport with their Secure Transport models. Their design is engineered to maximize capacity and security. Designed with officers and transporters in mind: safe, user-friendly, easy to clean and virtually indestructible.
Western Reserve Coach Sales (BusPro1.com) offers the FR Secure Transport. To learn more, click the button below and visit FRConversions.com